Facebook twitter

Our Products

Ground Nuts

Ground Nuts

Groundnut is the major oilseed of India. It accounts for around 25% of the total oilseed production of the country. Annual production of Indian Peanuts and Indian Peanuts oil are around 5-8mln and 1.5 mln tons respectively. Peanuts Production is highly vulnerable to rainfall deviations and display huge fluctuation between years.

From India - Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra are the major producers of Peanuts. Around 75% of the crop is produced in khariff (June - September) and remaining 25% in rabi (November - March).

China (2-2.5 million tons), India (1.5-2 million tons) is the major producers of groundnut oil, followed by Sub-Saharan African countries and Central and South America.

Specifications

Type : Bold / Java
Bold Counts Per Ounce : 35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80
Java Counts Per Ounce : 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140, 140/160, 160/180
Moisture : 7% max OR 8% max (as per customer requirements)
Admixture : 1% max OR 0% max (as per customer requirements)
Foreign Material  : 0.50% max OR 0.00% max (as per customer requirements)
Oil Content  : 42% - 48% max
Aflatoxin :
  • Aflatoxin negative 
  • 5 PPB (TLC method) 
  • 10 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion) 
  • 20 PPB (HPLC/ELISA method with B1B2 contion) 
  • as per customer requirement
Packing :
  • New Jute Bags of 50/25/20/10/9/8 Kgs Gross  
  • New vacuum pack inside and outer layer with PP woven bags 25 Kgs Gross  
  • One 20" FCL can load 20 MTS or 400 Bags of 50 Kgs each

Ground Nuts Grade Chart

 groundnuts1  groundnuts2  groundnuts3
 40-45 Bold  60-70 Bold  40-50 Java
 groundnuts4  groundnuts5  groundnuts6
 50-60 Bold  50-60 Java  70-80 Bold
 groundnuts7  groundnuts8  groundnuts9
 80-90 Java Best  80-90 Java  80-90 JL Java
 groundnuts10  groundnuts11  groundnuts12
 JL, Java and Bold  140-160 Java  Bold and Java